Tuesday 24 November 2009

Grandpa Facsemolina on Mobile Phones


Let me tell you something about mobile phones!

a) I can’t get outta bed in the morning without these beastie buggers ringin’ in me folkin’ ears! It’s like a-gang-a ASBO kiddies are gatherin’ round me beddies and shoutin’ in me aurals: OI! GRAMPS! GIT DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT YER EGGS!

b) On the folkin’ bus, me hears townies squawkin’ t’their luvvas ‘bout this-and-that, ‘tis-and-tat. Go home and boil a kitten! Theren’t no need t’speak on the metro in da loudvox: ME EARS HEAR YA, SILLY! I wanna cell-a-tape their traps a-shut!

c) I canna dial without reachin’ me sista! I don’t wan-ta-talk t’her, she’s 98-and-a third, FER STREWTH!

d) Dem Jamaicans keep a-stealin’ me Vaseline and me talkback capa-hill-billities! I got me a phone from Vodafone and me ain’t seen no free weekend calls on me tariff. Charlene’s tonnes!

e) Wen I has breakfast with me son or me mum there’s a-swarm-a phone folks ‘round me bed making squawkin’ sounds: GIE US OUR PHONEBILLS, MISTA, OR WE DO YA IN! Most imprecise.

f) When I is at me t’ai chi classes and pullin’ the shapes I get a call from Bobbi-Bee at the dentist, summonin’ me t’git me teeth chipped or me gums suctioned with ‘dem torture implements (WW2 flashbacks in the ghetto, me old codlivermate).

Honestly, hakkas! Honestly!

5 comments:

  1. nice post friend!!!!

    please visit me back....
    Culure of Indonesia

    thanks friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spammers! I'm so proud to have my first two spammers, I could sob.

    ::sobs::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, www.imustbeoff.blogspot.com. :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, seriously. That was major cute with a capital Q. Is that your grandfather? Or is that (secretly) you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa Facsemolina25 November 2009 at 22:12

    Bee gorra, ye travellin' scamp, I is truer and purer than 'dem spammas and spoots. And especial Lee dat Markie with his fifteen internut IDs.

    Falafel?

    ReplyDelete